What is PAMM?
Datawave PAMM is the 100% software based product for automating Email Archive Migrations. PAMM is capable of moving from any email archive platform (including Autonomy and HP products EAS Zantaz, IAP, RISS, and Nearpoint) to Enterprise Vault and EV. Cloud.DataWave automates the.
PST process to generate custom file sizes for EV. Cloud migrations. Pay for only the data you want migrated, pricing based on actual GB's migrated.
- Supports moving Exchange Mailbox and Journal archives between EV environments
- Full Preservation of Email message Data including Meta data
- Delivers chain of custody and reporting for legal compliance
- Automated conversion to .PST, .EML, .MSG
- No end user interruption
- Non-invasive to the IT Staff
PAMM drastically changes the concept around data archive migrations. It's a solution that allows companies to migrate their legacy systems in a secure, trusted, verified method that will allow them to leave their existing systems.
What is PAMM used for?
Archive Applications :PAMM provides customers with the ability to migrate data in an automated methodology from virtually any archive storage platform or e-mail archiving application to another while maintaining full chain of custody through the use of Archive Transfer Modules.
Historical Data Recovery :PAMM's Historical Data Recovery Archive Transfer Module is software and services based solution developed and utilized to help companies address litigation and compliance issues.
PST/.NSF Ingestion Archive Transfer Module (ATM) :Through the utilization of PAMM's NSF and PST ATM, the time associated with .NSF and .PST migrations is reduced up to 85% and provides flexibility in managing the data migration.
- Step1 Install at client using secure connection
- Step2 Performance evaluation of initial PSG in client environment
- Step3 Scale environment and ramp up to full production
- Step4 Extract and ingest archive data
- Step5 Review reports, validate migrations, and uninstall PAMM